In the event of bad weather, Poston’s Fitness may be opened on a modified schedule. Please check Facebook, and/or call the Center for the status of opening hours.
Follow these guidelines for our various services:
• Personal Training: Please contact your personal trainer.
• Facility Use and OnDeck: Please call Poston’s Fitness 301-327-5246
• Group Fitness: In general, our Group Fitness classes will follow the Calvert County Public School [CCPS] Closings and Delays. In the case of a class cancellation, you are invited to use our Facility and OnDeck, if the center is open, at no additional cost.
CCPS Closings and Delays:
• CCPS 2 Hour Delay: Morning Classes cancelled.
• CCPS Early Dismissal: Evening class status will be determined by 3pm.
• CCPS School Closure: Morning and Mid-day classes cancelled. Evening class status will be determined by 3pm.
• Weekend Activities: A decision will be made as early as possible and communicated through the means listed below.
Means of Communication
Mindbody Software – Clients can check online or on their Mindbody app for class cancellations.
Email – Automatic emails will be sent to those individuals who have signed up for classes in Mindbody that get cancelled.
Facebook – Postings about cancellations will be made as soon as decisions are made.
Voicemail – A message will be left on the voicemail about any cancellations.